homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Scrap Goodies For Sale!

Since Scrapbook Kits is now only a "KIT" store, I have a lot of left over excess scrap goodies from the former Scrap With V store (and from my own personal stash). If you would like to purchase any of these products at a discounted price, you can find them at Aussie Scrappers Garage Sale on Facebook.


All you need to do is click on the link above and message Tamara Goulden, and ask her (nicely please!) to make you a member. And then you can shop to your heart's content!!! Lots and lots of scrap goodies at very, very cheap prices. So, will I see you over there? :-) Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.