homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 14 September 2012

Christmas Is WHEN????

Did you know there are around 100 days or so, until it is Christmas again? Scary, isn't it!!! So I thought I had better get myself a little organised before it arrives on our doorstep. I wanted to record the gifts that my daughter's received last Christmas. I don't usually do this, but last year was different. It was our last Christmas is Brisbane, and it was the first year that they both received Blythe Dolls. And because they may want to add to their Blythe Doll collection in the future, I want to record when they receive them.

I decided the best way to record all the details was on a tag that could be popped into an envelope. And I thought, while I am using tags, why not make the whole layout based on tags? So I did, lol! I don't know what is is about tags, but I do love them. 

I had some new Gold Glitter Embossing Powder that I wanted to play with, and this was the perfect opportunity. Imaginarium Designs make gorgeous little Christmas trees, and they look divine all glittered, gold, and sparkly. I cut the ends off a Bracket on Ovals Frame and embossed that with Gold Glitter powder too. 

Here's the envelopes and tags. I have also included a picture of the Blythe Doll that they received on the back of the tag. And I've just journalled on the details on the front. 

Lots of layers, and lots of little details. Sigh...it's makes me happy! :-)
Products Used: Jillibean Soup papers, stickers, die cuts, flowers, envelopes, and twine. Imaginarium Designs chipboard - Christmas Trees, numbers, and Brackets On Oval Frame. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, those papers are wonderfully vibrant in color, and I love the design and the tags are fabulous to journalling on aren't they!! and as the shops are beginning to get christmas stuff in, I am sure we will have many reminders of the approaching season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every element about this LO. It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.