homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 17 September 2012

Meet The PaperHaus Team...

I'm just a little bit excited. No, really!!! I've been doing the "happy dance" since yesterday, lol! The inaugral 2012-2013 team for PaperHaus has been announced and guess who is on the list? Me!!!! I actually made the team. It's going to be a very exciting 12 months, and I cannot wait! 


introducing the paperhaus design team!










Julianne McKenna-DeLumen 
(yep, that's definitely me!)




Here's to a fabulous 12 months of new adventures!!!
And don't forget to pop over to the PaperHaus blog tomorrow - it's time to introduce each of the team members and start sharing the inspiration and creativity. 
See you tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. Woohooo! Still so excited for you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So excited to be on the same team with you!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - I'm looking forward to working together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.