homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 8 September 2012

Imaginarium Designs + Colour = Happy!!!

Today, it's my turn to share some of my creations over on the Imaginarium Designs blog. I'm going to keep this blog post short and simple, and if you would like more details, just pop on over to the ID Blog.

"MY GIRLS"


ID Products Used: Birdcage, butterfly, bird, "My Girl" phrase, Embellishment 4, and wire background. 
Other Products Used; Glitz Designs papers; Prima flowers.


"WISHING YOU HAPPINESS"


ID Products Used: "Wishing You Happiness" phrase, butterflies, Edwardian Relief border, and swirly flourish.
Other Products Used: Crafter's Workshop stencil; water-colour pencils; Prima flowers and vines; Maya Road transparent doilies, and Doodlebug glitter.

"NATURE LOVER"

A close up of my misting using the large ID butterflies as masks. 


ID Products Used: Spade top picket fence; flowers and birds; large and small butterflies (as masks); and small alphabets (lower and upper case).
Other Products Used: Bella Boulevard papers; washi tape; Tattered Angels Glimmermist and Chalkboard mist, and Studio Calico mask template.

Thank-you for dropping by today. I hope you are having a lovely, scrappy weekend!!!
Big hugs and kisses,
Julianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.