homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Sketch #7 Lily Bee Designs

When I first saw this sketch over at Lily Bee Designs, I knew I had to play. It was just screaming for some artistic interpretation - it's a great sketch to use as a starting point.

This is Sketch #7 for April.

Now, which range to use??? That was my hardest choice, lol! I ended up going with the Happily Lost range. I've always loved the colours in this range - so bright, so fun, so me!!!

I haven't made cone flowers in such a long time. Thank-you Ronda Palazzari for reminding me that I can, lol! (I'm in the middle of reading her book - Art Of Layers - I can honestly say, it's one of the best investments that I have EVER made!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.