homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 16 April 2012

Crate Color Challenge April 2012

I think I'm a little rusty, lol! I haven't done a Crate Paper Color Challenge for quite some time. And for some reason, I didn't exactly find these colours easy to wotk with (although I thought I would). Oh, well. Can't do anything about that now. :-) Here's my take on the April Color Challenge...

TITLED: Catch A Falling Star
Lots of Crate Paper goodness - papers, stickers, die cuts, buttons, chipboard. Which ranges did I use? I have no idea - some were very old, others were more recent (Random and Emma's Shoppe).

I know it doesn't look like it, but I have coloured my stamped image in with pinks and blues. The colours look wrong because of the yellow paper and lighting.

I love my cute little hand-made banner. It turned out better than I thought it would.

Lots of layers and dimension. I'm working at improving my layering over the next few months - just wait and see, lol! :-)
And of course, a layout wouldn't be done without some hand-made flowers. I enjoy making these so much - they are easy, and look so good.
Thanks for joining me today. And I do apologise for being a bad blogger recently - school holidays have kept me busy. But I do have several layouts to share with you over the next few days. Stay tuned, and I hope to see you back here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh you have been busy Jules.... love your layout, so many delightful things for my eyes to feast on!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.