homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Jillibean Soup Fun Time...

After 18 days of noise, fighting, and mayhem every morning, I've FINALLY had some peace and quiet. School holidays are over, and my two girls are back at school. Maybe now I can get some stuff done???
I've been trying to finish and photograph this layout for a few days now. Between the rain, and my crazy girls, it just didn't happen. Until today, lol!!! Titled: You're My Type Of Wonderful. I created this layout for the Jillibean April Design Challenge - which was to use buttons. Any type of Jillibean buttons. All I have are the die-cut and sticker buttons - so that is what I used. I used them as centres for my accordian flowers, and I used them on my banner, as decorations. Too cute!!!
Jillibean Soup is one of my newer loves. When I first started scrapping, I was scared of Jillibean Soup because it was so bright and bold. But now that I have finally established my own style, I know that Jillibean is perfect for those fun, bright, happy layouts that I so love to create (and everything else in-between, lol!). 
In case you are wondering, yes, that is Kindy Glitz all over the Jillibean Soup alphas. I just couldn't resist having some fun with them, and making them sparkle. :-) And those butterflies were created with Imaginarium Designs chipboard, gesso, and Glimmermist (an easy and simple technique to recreate). Thank-you for stopping by and allowing me to share this with you. I hope you have enjoyed it. I will have several more layouts to share over the next few days, including some more Jillibean Soup goodness. 

3 comments:

  1. Omg! Wow! You have totally ROCKed!! These papers!! Really love the butterfly masking too! Papers are just so perfect!! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting and masking makes a perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jules - it is so effective!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.