homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 13 September 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #204

It's time for another sketch! This week over at Pencil Lines we have sketch #204 for you. Our guest designer this week is Leah Farquharson. Why not come and drop by, and check out all the inspiration created by our Design Team. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

I just loved this week's sketch. It had so much room for interpretation. This is the layout I created, titled: She Loves To Be Centre Stage. I'ved used lots of My Little Shoebox goodies, plus some Zva Creative rhinestones and flourishes. I wanted a bright, happy, girly layout, and I think I managed to achieve that. (-: I must say, I am loving the new ranges from My Little Shoebox. For someone who has girls, they are just gorgeous. Although, I do miss their circular paper. This year they have introduced a square paper instead. )-:

1 comment:

  1. I love My little shoebox too, and this range in particular goes so gorgeously well with your girls and your trademark bling, how cute are your two, I miss the circular too, but still have one or two left in the drawer. lol. Love to you and your dear family, Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.