homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 24 September 2010

Color Combos Galore Ch#161

Challenge #161 is up over at Color Combos Galore. This week, we have a palette of white, brown, taupe and red. Deliciously warm and fun to play with. The Designer's Challenge is handwritten journalling. I hope you come and join in the fun!!!


Here's my layout for this colour combination. Titled: She Is All Things Girly. I decided to keep it simple and divide the page in half with a line down the middle. I then scrapped on either side of the dividing line, keeping it balanced. I really enjoyed this week's challenge. It was a nice change from purple!!! LOL!!! Products used: Crate Paper, Zva Creative pearls, Collections chipboard shapes, Carolees Creations alpha stickers, Kaisercraft chipboard alphas, and Hambly stickers.

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.