homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 30 August 2009

Give me a P-R-I-M-A!!!...plus extra photos...

Here we all are at the Papercraft Retreat - left to right - Phillipa Newsham, Lindy Gillepsie, Jodi Dolbel, and myself. I think, as the tallest, I must insist on standing at the back next time. (-:
I just LOVE this photo of Jodi and I (I usually dom't like photos of myself, but this one is different). This one was taken on Saturday night at the retreat for the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Jodi is a balloon wizz and made wonderful balloon hats for us to wear.
And now for my absolute favorite product ever - PRIMA! Yay!!! Ok, I should probably be a sales rep for this company (if only they could see my stash). (-: They have a competition on at the moment, and you can win a whole lot of Prima goodies (I think I'm in heaven!!!) Here's the link: Prima Product Pick Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.