homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 14 August 2009

Scrap With V Cyber Crop challenges.

I decided I had better get my act together and try to complete some of the challenges set for the August Cyber Crop over at Scrap With V. All entries have to be uploaded by midnight 15th August, so if I am lucky, I might still get another two challenges completed before the deadline. But I did get this layout completed for Challenge 1, set by KylieJ. Titled: "If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now". I was only allowed to use cardstock, pens, Alphas, small rhinestones/pearls, and the colours - white, cream and gold. Plus a picture of me at any age. Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.