homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 1 June 2012

Crafty Sketches June Sketch Challenge...

Welcome to June (and Winter), which means a new sketch is up over at Crafty Sketches

This gorgeous June Sketch was created by Team Member Narelle Riley. It has so many possibilities. 

This is my take on the June Sketch. I went with bright, bold and beautiful. Titled: You Are Amazing. As you can see, while I was inspired by the sketch, I also made a few changes, and made it mine. I really enjoyed playing with this sketch - it was so easy to work with. The whole layout just kind of "fell" together, and I managed to use up a whole lot of "leftovers" that I had on my desk. 
Products Used: Imaginarium Designs chipboard alphas and butterflies; Crafter's Workshop template; Pink Paislee papers; Hambly transparency; Prima flowers; and lots and lots of washi tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.