homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 24 June 2012

Blonde Moments...

I cannot believe the month is nearly over, and I forgot to share these with you. I must be having a blonde moment (I'm allowed to say that because I am a natural blonde under this red hair). There are two reasons why I wanted to share these layouts with you. Firstly, it has been a long time since I've done class kits. Probably a couple of years. And yes, both these layouts are class kits for Scrapbook Kits With a Difference. (Sorry - sold out).  

And the second reason I wanted to share these layouts with you, is because I have NEVER worked with Graphic 45 papers before. Nope. Never. I've just never been a Graphic 45 kind of girl. But I have a combined Imaginarium Designs - Graphic 45 blog hop coming up soon, so I thought I had better get some practice in with their papers. 

I have to admit, I really had fun working with these papers, and I surprised myself with the end result. Now, all I have to do is keep my fingers crossed and hope that I can do it all again for the up-coming blog hop! Wish me luck! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning and the colours are so beautiful. Love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful framing. Love the browns and blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi these look fabulous! I love the pop of the aqua blue color!! and I love the lace in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.