homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 20 May 2012

Remembering How To Play...

I've been so busy with life, that I've forgotten how to play, and just enjoy scrapbooking. To create with no purpose. Just for me. So I rectified that immediately!!!

I found this wonderful and inspiring Page Maps sketch on Pinterest (along with another hundred or so sketches that I'd like to play with, lol!). 

I dragged out some My Mind's Eye papers that I hadn't yet played with. And went to town and had some fun. I've just purchased some new die-cuts, so I dragged them out too, and put them to use. I think I'm addicted to the little mini die-cut daisies. Thay are so cute!!!

Here's a close-up of the daisies and gardenias. The flourish and buttons are also from new die-cuts that I have added to my collection.

And of course, I played with my ever-faithful Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I think a lot of scrapbooker's would be lost without that punch. :-) It's a staple of my stash. What about you? Do you have a punch that you live without?

Thank-you for dropping by today. I hope you are having a lovely weekend. And don't forget to make some time for YOU to play. Just play, and have fun. 

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.