homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 6 May 2012

Class Sneak Peeks...

I thought I would tease you with some sneak peeks of the layout I will be teaching at Seriously Scrapbooking, on Saturday 9th June. Mean, aren't I?

It's a double page layout - yes, you heard me right - Double Page!!!! 
And it's titled "Love You Always".

Lots of pretty things - flowers, ribbons, bling, glitter. Sigh...ever so girly.

Lots of details, and lots of photos. 

If you would like more details or to make a booking, just contact Jane (or any of the team) at Seriously Scrapbooking on 08-8277-1298. This is going to be a lot of fun (and a little messy). And honestly, the finished product is just gorgeous! But I can't share a full picture until after June. (Unless you pop into the store - you can find it there on display). So, I might see you there???

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to say thanks for your beautiful words you leave for me on my work... brings a smile to my face .. thank you ... I am teaching on the 9th as well ... at 1.30 p.m.
    your page looks bright, happy and fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.