homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pink Artist Trading Cards...

At heart, I am a 12x12 layout girl. I also love creating tags. Unfortunately, that love and fascination doesn't extend as much to 8.5x11 layouts, cards, or Artist Trading Cards (ATCs). But a close friend of mine (Annette Gearside) needed my help, so I persevered, and came up with this cute ATC. This is my contribution to the Be-Uplifted benefit scheduled later this month. They are hoping to collect enough ATC's to create a wall-hanging which will hang in the reception of the Oncology Department in a local  Brisbane hospital.
But they are a long way from their goal. They still need a lot more ATC's. Would you please, please, please consider creating an ATC for them? (They just have to be pink and have an inspiring word or quote on them). If you message me or email me, I can provide you with the address to send the completed ATC. And you can share this with any scrapbooking friends - the more the merrier!!! Thank-you for letting me share this with you.

2 comments:

  1. Jules I am looking forward to seeing this IRL.. it looks gorgeous.. thanx for assisting in my project love X:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is great to read. I was wondering what are 5 easy steps on how to create an artist trading card?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.