homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Imaginarium Designs With Extra Colour...

As many of you know, I LOVE colour. Most of my layouts are bright (and sparkly). I took this one to the extreme, and went full-out with the colour. It started out as an experiment, a chance to play and have fun. And it went from there.

This layout was created as a DT project for Imaginarium Designs. You can find more details about this particular project on the Imaginarium Designs Blog. Plus you will find two more bright and colourful projects created by other Design Team members. I hope you will pop on over and check it out - there's lots and lots of inspiration to be found on the Imaginarium Designs blog.

Imaginarium Designs Products Used: 12x12 Chipboard Sheet;  IDS0036 Small Clock Faces; IDS0006 Clock Face Shape 3 inch; and IDP0013 Special Memories. 


Other Products Used: Crate paper; Hambly stickers; Prima flowers; texture paste; Gesso; Tattered Angels Glimmermist and Chalkboard; beads; Kaisercraft rhinestones; Prima/Ingvilde Bolme inks; Zing clear embossing powder; Kindy Glitz; and Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. 
Thank-you for stopping by and letting me share this with you.
I hope you are having a lovely scrappy day!!!

3 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.