homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Not "Me" Layouts...

This week, over at Helmar, we are celebrating the partnership between Helmar and Best Creations. But sometimes things just don't go as planned. Like these two layouts I tried to create for this DT assignment. Let's just say, they are NOT going to be seen on the Helmar blog. Nope. Definitely not. But I am happy to say, my third attempt at this assignment did work out, and you will see it up on the Helmar blog on Thursday (USA time).
I don't know what is is about these layouts, but they are definitely "NOT ME" layouts. Know what I mean? I don't know if it was the themed papers, the colour palette, or the fact that I had a nasty cold when I created these, but I definitely struggled. As the saying goes, you win some and you lose some. Or in my case, it's the third time lucky, lol! Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Jules, they aren't you! But you know, they are still pretty damn awesome!!! I think its the themed papers, its so hard to be individual in your scrapping when you use themed papers! Totally NOT a fan of them myslef, but i love what you have done with them! Cant wait to see the one you let Helmar use on their blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.