homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 2 June 2011

It's Arrived!!!

My Helmar box of goodies has arrived. And there are heaps of new things to try. Like the adhesive runner - I've never, ever used one before. And the crackle medium (step 1 and step 2). So many possibilities with that stuff! And the Helmar Remove Cleaner. Heaps of new products to experiment with. This is going to be a lot of fun!!!! Keep an eye out for some new projects coming your way! And don't forget, next week Helmar and Best Creations are teaming up to present you with a whole tonne of inspiration. I hope you'll drop by the Helmar Blog to see what we've been up to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.