homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 26 June 2011

Just A Little Different...

Here's part of the main reason I went to Adeliade. I wanted to catch up with Steph Devlin and attend her layout class. I love doing Steph's classes because of all the new tricks and techniques that I pick up along the way. Steph's style is a lot different to mine, so I always have fun with her creations. This layout is no exception - her original layout looks quite a bit different to mine. And man, can that girl layer...whew!!!!

Here's a close up of the title - Love You Forever. I've coated mine with Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam (Chandelier) to give it some added sparkle.

I've added pink Liquid Pearls for some added colour. And some Kindy Glitz for even more sparkle, lol! I can't thank Steph enough for this class, it was pure fun. I loved being able to scrap just for me, without having to think about it. I don't get to do that often. Mmmm...might have to do something about that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.