homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 3 January 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #219

Here's Pencil Lines first sketch for the New Year. Sketch #219.
And our guest designer is Trina McClune.

This is my take on this week's sketch. Titled: Hello Princess. I decided something new was in order for the New Year. So I broke out the mesh, the texture paste, masking tape, and some Glimmermist, and went for it. I simply placed the mesh in my desired position on the page, added some masking tape, and pasted texture paste (mixed with Glimmermist) all over it. I also added some Doodlebug glitter. And sprayed another colour of glimmermist over top. I then added a transparency, some paper, some Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes (CR-03CA-115), and some embellishements, and it was done. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.