homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 20 January 2011

Easy As 1,2,3...

Guess who is featured in this month's Scrapbooking Memories magazine? Me!!! (-: I was contacted by Scrapbooking Memories (last September?) to see if I wanted to participate in their monthly Easy As 1,2,3 Sketch Challenge. I jumped at the chance and said yes. You can see the full article on Page 34- 35 of Scrapbooking Memories. Layout titled: Baby You Sparkle. I used a Noel Mignon kit (Sunkissed) for the papers and transparencies; Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes and 3D bulk flowers (roses in blue and pink); Glimmermist; and Prima flowers.

I had to make a card based on the sketch too. Did I mention the sketch was from Anna Bowkis at Pencil Lines. (-: Thank-goodness, because I've had lots of practice this year working with her sketches. Anyway, I used my scraps from the layout, and kept the design and embellishments simple. That way I had less chance of messing it up, lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Julie, thank you for your lovely email, I woke up yesterday morning with a "never say die" attitude and thanks to your encouragement am back and I am so glad I am, I have so missed seeing your stunning layouts and the card you have posted here, that layout is awesome and I so loved that gorgeous kit. Hope all is well at your end. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.