homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Zva Creative January Projects

Here's the first of my January projects for Zva Creative. Titled: Heart And Soul. Zva Creative products used: rhinestone flourish CR-03CA-111; rhinestone strips CR-01CB-109; pearls PE-02CB-101/CR-02CA-127; silk flowers FL01CB104, FL01CB110 and FL01CB112; and bulk 3D flowers in white and rosy pink. Other products used: Doodlebug cardstock; Cherry Arte paper; Making Memories journalling blocks; Maya Road chipboard crown; Carolees Creations mini alpha stickers; Copic pens; Glimmermist; and white gel pen.
Don't forget we are having our monthly Zva Creative blog hop on Monday 24th January. It is a week earlier than usual this month due to CHA. I hope you will come back and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.