homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 1 January 2011

One Little Word...

I've driven my family crazy today, and it's all because of One Little Word...change. That's the word I have chosen as my word for 2011. I've decided to join Ali Edwards this year on the One Little Word journey. I need to change my scenery, change my exercise routine, change my weight, change the colours of my walls at home, change my clutter, change my beliefs, change our financial situation, change so, so much. So I began to today - with changing my clutter. I woke up this morning and had an over-bearing urge to clear it all out. I removed and donated so much clutter from our house, and I'm not even close to being finished. I decided if we are going to change scenery and move to Perth (hopefully at the end of this year, or next year at the latest), then I am not taking a house full of junk with me!!! NO WAY! So it must be gone. And so the change has begun... and I am happy, happy happy...but I can't say the same for my DH - he was a victim of my purge. (-:

1 comment:

  1. good on you!! we are purging big time at the moment as we move in 3 weeks, back to NZ. Its a big task!!!
    Going to check out One little word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.