homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 23 May 2010

Something To Share...

I'm back from a wonderful retreat up at Mapleton. Lots of lovely ladies, and lots of fun (except for the severe headache I woke up with on Saturday morning and had until about 11pm that night!!!). That was hard to deal with, but I persevered, and here's a few of my creations from the weekend. I've used Noel Mignon kits for all my layouts, and just added bits and pieces as needed. The blue misted background is Glimmermist Chalk in Peacock Blue. Titled: Find Your Groove.

I created this layout for the current Noel Mignon challenge. The details for the challenge can be found here. Titled: To Love You This Fiercely. The quotes are from the advertisement that was used as inspiration for the challenge. And yes, I've used more Glimmermist chalk. This time in yellow - I just couldn't help myself. It's my new favourite thing!!! (-:

This layout was created for the current sketch that is up over at Crafty Sketches. You can find the sketch here. Why not check it out and join in the fun? The competition closes at the end of May, so you still have a week to create your own masterpiece. You've got to be in it, to win it!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.