homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 10 May 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 186

Here's sketch 186 over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer this week is Teresa Collins. Please drop by, say hello and leave some love. The team have been hard at work creating some amazing layouts for inspiration.

This is my take on the sketch. Titled: Miss Keana. I've used the borders off the Teresa Collins paper to create my black and white paper base (my contribution to recylcing!). The flowers have been hand rolled from matching papers, with bling centres added for some sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. i love your take on using TC products. She needs you on her DT. Love the Layout. I jumped over to the scrap w V forum. If the daily rates are reasonable, I will go. I wish stores would just organise the hall and people can find their own food and accomodations. That way people can choose and spend what they like, eat what they like, and sleep where they like...LOL Will ring you later. DH is sleeping. x melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so creative & elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.