homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 17 May 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch 187...

Here is sketch 187 over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer is Jane Jones (another Aussie girl!). Please come and join us for some fun and check out the inspiration from the Design Team.


And here's my take on the sketch. This layout came together fairly easy. I knew I wanted to use bright colours to match the Hambly transparency, so I went with Rouge De Garance. And some Prima flowers for the finishing touch - sprayed with glimmermist. Titled: Funny Little Goose. The background paper is Rose Moka.

1 comment:

  1. My 1st day off. Hubby is sleeping & I am trying to Power Layout. I forgot The Biggest Morning Tea All day crop is on this Saturday so I won't be coming to the Retreat on Sat. I am printing pics and getting Sketches I wanna do & this is one of them. Love your Layout, as usual...x Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.