homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 27 October 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch...

If you hop on over to the Kaisercraft blog - right here - you'll find the current Saturday Sketch #4. Sandie Edwards and I decided to have some fun with the same papers, and same sketch. But the end results are totally different. :-)


"LOVE"
Created using the Kaisercraft Lady Rose Collection. 
Here's the link to the sketch sample


I usually use Glimmermist on my flowers, but for something different, this time I coated them with Glimmer Glaze. It gives a much more pearlescent effect. 

And I am totally loving the glitter gold embossing powder. :-)
Hope you've had an awesome weekend.xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty, love that the papers go well with the photo, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.