homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 25 October 2013

Kaisercraft Lady Rose Collection...

It's time to share my creations from the Kaisercraft October releases. First up, we have the Lady Rose collection. This is such a beautiful, elegant, and feminine collection. 


First up, I have created this card. Maybe for a friend? Or as a thank-you card?


I created this bird house using Lady Rose papers, collectables, flowers, and rhinestones. For a full list of supplies, please visit the Kaisercraft blog - right here


Can you say "pretty"? Such an unexpected colour palette, but it just works so well together. 


What am I going to do with this bird house? I have no idea!!! At the moment, I have it on display in my cabinet. But I am guessing that one of my girls will eventually claim it for their bedroom. :-)
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.