homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 25 October 2013

Kaisercraft Gingerbread Collection...

 The Gingerbread Collection (another October release) is a super sweet Christmas range. There's nothing traditional about this range, which makes it perfect for a fun and whimsical Christmas project. 

My advent calendar has been created using Gingerbread Collection papers, collectables, and wooden flourishes. For a full list of materials used, please visit the Kaisercraft blog - right here


These little boxes are just so darn cute! I can't wait to fill them with sweets and treats for the Christmas holidays. My girls are going to enjoy this so much. 

Now I just have to wait for Christmas to arrive. :-) How many days do we have left? 
(Here's a hint: It's less than two months, lol!!!)
Have a great weekend. 
Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.