homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 26 August 2013

Where Do I Start?

Yes, I know I have been missing in action. I am so sorry - between Camp Mojo, DT deadlines, husband being home, sleep-overs, and travel trips from hell, I am way behind on my blogging. I'll try and catch up slowly over the next few days. 

Today, we shall start with my August Kaisercraft DT projects, which I have not yet shared.


The Tea Party collection is just sooooo sweet! This is one of the new August releases, and I imagine a lot of little girls will be having amazing invites and party decorations in the near future. But I decided to go with something different. I have been wanting to collate all my favourite Facebook and Pinterest recipes in one handy spot - so I made a recipe album, just for them. 


Here's a few close-ups of the cover and dividers. 


Those alphas were originally white - until I found a gorgeous hot pink ink. :-)



I've added a pocket on the inside of the back cover. It allows me to keep recipes safe until I get a chance to add them to the album.


And I made a "Best Wishes" card too. If you'd like to see more inspiration, including what my team mates created with this collection, check out the Kaisercraft blog - right here


How gorgeous is this collection? Take Note is so incredibly versatile - it just goes with everything. Yes, this is definitely one of my favourites. 


Here's a few close-ups of the details. 


Did you know I have a die addiction? Yeah, along with several other addictions, lol!!!


Don't fall over from shock, but yes, I have used stamps. I am starting to fall in love with my stamps all over again. And yes, that is a good thing. :-)


And finally, I have finished off the Take Note collection with a simple "Hello" card. 
Want to see more inspiration from the team? Just check out the Kaisercraft blog - right here

Stay tuned, because I have lots more to share over the next couple of days, and then we'll start with all the new Kaisercraft releases for September.

And I have some exciting guest designer news coming up soon. :-) 

Happy scrapping!!! xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.