homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 13 August 2013

A "Magical" Layout...

Here's my last share for today. (I'm trying to get my blog in order before I leave for a retreat on Thursday morning). This layout was created for Purple Pumpkin, as one of my August projects. 


"MAGIC"
I decided to have some fun with the new whimsical line from Kaisercraft - Enchanted Garden. I also used one of the Kaisercraft July sketches as my inspiration.

 If you hop on over to the Purple Pumpkin blog, you will find more details and photos from this creation.


But I had to share this photo - this little owl is one of my favourite Purple Pumpkin products. :-)

Happy scrapping,
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love all the layers and pretty embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo and I love the owl button too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.