homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Scrap Around The World August Challenge...

I cannot believe we are already half way through August. Where has the year gone? We are now up to the fourth challenge for Scrap Around The World


This month, the wonderful Eila Sandberg is your host, has created a mood board that reflects all those little details that you like to add to a project. Trimmings, dressings, pretty little finishing touches - it's all there to inspire you.

For the entry and competition details, just hop on over to the Scrap Around The World blog - right here

Happy scrapping my friends, 
Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.