homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 1 February 2013

SWAT February Sketch...

I cannot believe it is already February. Man, the time has gone quick. It will be Christmas again before we know it, lol! ;-) But a new month, means a new sketch and twist challenge over at SWAT.


February Sketch (designed by me). The twist is to use texture past on your layout.


"SERIOUSLY CUTE"

I decided to try something a little different and play with a grey background. Yes, I like the result. :-)
I wonder what other grey colour combinations I can come up with? 


I have used texture paste with a Crafter's Workshop mask to create the arrows down the side of the photo. To finish them off, I have simply sprayed them with Graphite Glimmer Mist and Maya Road Silver Antique Mist.


I finally got to use this butterfly. Yay for me!!! It's only been in my stash for 3 years or so, lol!!! 
Better late than never. 

PRODUCTS USED: Imaginarium Designs chipboard alphas; Crafter's Workshop mask; Prima Mask; Couture Creations flowers; washi tape; Making Memories felt flowers; prima flower centres; Tattered Angels Glimmermist; Maya Road Mist spray; and Sassafras alphabet stickers.

Here's looking forward to a great weekend of crafting. x
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.