homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 12 February 2013

February Monthly Challenges...


Each month I upload a new sketch and a new colour inspiration picture up on my blog. This month, I am running very late due to quite a few family issues that will require my attention over the next 6 months or so. But I guess it's better that I'm late, than never!!! :-)


Here's my February Sketch.
Please feel free to use it for any layout creation.
All I ask is that you give me credit if you use my sketch.


And here's the colour inspiration photo that I found on Pinterest. 
Don't you just love those colours together! 
(Yes, I know I don't usually like purple but that's the whole idea of challenging myself - to use colours I wouldn't usually choose for myself). 

Happy scrapping!!!
I'm off to have some fun. 
xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.