homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 28 February 2013

Explore. Dream. Discover...

Has anyone used one of the recent Fancy Pants paper packs? They come with lots and lots of banner flags. I love banners, but wasn't quite sure what to do with so many flags, or in so many different sizes. And then it hit me - make the banner flags the background feature!!!
(And use up nearly all the flags in one go, lol!)
"Explore, Dream, Discover"
How did this layout come about? Well, I had some left over hand-made flowers from a tutorial I have just completed (coming soon), and I had just received my new Crafter's Workshop stencils in the mail. Now, since I HATE to throw anything out, I decided I'd just have to create a layout and use up all the flowers I had made. And I decided I could play with a new stencil at the same time. :-)

I seem to be addicted to die cuts (leaves and photo corners). I am gathering so many but they can make all the difference to a page - they give a beautiful finishing touch. 


 Lots of flags for my background. I outlined them all with a Sakura Souffle pen. 

And I promise, I'll share my flower tutorial with you all in a few days. :-)
Happy scrapping!
Hugs and kisses. x
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning Jules, and I love the banner trend too!! Love the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.