homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Kraft Plus May Guest Designer...

This month, Imaginarium Designs are one of the proud sponsors for the Kraft + challenge blog. So, a couple of the ID designers (me included) have joined forces with Kraft+ as guest designers for the May challenge. 

If you would like to play, and join in the fun, just check out the Kraft+ blog for all the details.


"I SMILE BECAUSE OF YOU"
I loved the colours, textures and details of the May challenge. While they are not colours that I would traditionally choose for myself, I still found them beautiful to work with. I think orange might be my new favourite colour.


Can you see that? I did sequins! :) Yeah, I have orange sequins, and I'm in love with them. 


And beads. Yes, I used those too. :) Sooooo much fun.


And I got to play with my Pan Pastels to create my background. And I threw in some wire, flowers, and sparkles, just for fun. :)


Here's the gorgeous mood board that I used for my inspiration.
So, are you going to give it a shot?

Thanks for stopping by today.
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really know how to make orange look gorgeous! Such a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.