homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Imaginarium Designs May Project...

Where is the time going? I can't believe it is May already. 
One more month, and we are half-way through the year. Eeeek!!!

Today, I am sharing a quick and simple layout the I did as my Imaginarium Designs May project. All the details and product list can be found on the Imaginarium Designs blog


"S IS FOR SISTER MY FOREVER FRIEND"
I just love this photo of my girls showing their usual sisterly love. How could I not scrap it, lol!!! 


If you would like to know how I created the swirl effect on my title, just check out the ID Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs and cheers, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.