homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Couture Creations "Pansies For Thoughts" Card...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I keep saying I can't make cards. I still feel that way most times, but sometimes I get lucky, and it all comes together nicely. 
This is one of those times, lol!

Today, I am sharing my "Pansies For Thoughts" card, a DT creation for Couture Creations


If you would like to make this card, you can find the full instructions and product list on the Couture Creations blog. There are lots of photos to help explain the process. 

And yes, that is Imaginarium Designs chipboard you can see on my card. :) 
I love that their products work so well with Couture Creations products.


I hope you like my first attempt at a die cut easel card (it was easier than I thought, lol!).
Cheers and big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.