homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 9 April 2015

Mix and Match Layout Tutorial...

Hello everyone!!! I'm sharing my April Imaginarium Designs project with you today. And as a bonus, I've done a step-by-step tutorial on the Imaginarium Designs blog, to show you how you can create this wonderful layout for yourself. 


This project was all about colour, fun, and experimenting. Sometimes we all get so tied up with deadlines, that we forget to create for fun. :)


Gold has been the big trending "colour" of choice in recent months,  with so many companies producing gold accents and products. So, I decided to make the most of it, and add a little shimmer, shine and sparkle to my layout. 

I love, love, love crackle mediums. They produce such a beautiful texture and visual imagery.
Thank-you so much for stopping by and joining me today. 
Don't forget, if you'd like to create this layout for yourself, just visit the Imaginarium Designs blog for full details. If you do decide to create this layout, I'd love to see your masterpieces. Just leave a link here on this blog post, and I'll come and share some love with you. 
Hope you are all having a wonderful week.
Cheers and hugs, xxx:)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.