homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 27 April 2015

A Moment In Time with Couture Creations...

Have I mentioned how much I am loving being part of the Couture Creations team? As you may know, I love creating feminine, pretty, sweet things, and all the Couture Creations products are right up my alley. And the papers? Oh my, I'm in fussy cutting heaven. :)


"MOMENT IN TIME"
Moment In Time is my second April project for Couture Creations, and you can find step-by-step instructions on how to recreate this layout on the Couture Creations blog


I'm in love with those flourish dies. They are so delicate and pretty. You will definitely be seeing a lot more of those in future works, lol! 


Yes, I have included my mandatory bling. Did you know Couture Creations has a HUGE supply of rhinestones and pearls in all shapes and sizes? You guessed right - I am one happy scrapper! :)


And even better, is that Couture Creations and Imaginarium Designs are "partner" companies, so I can still use all my favourite chipboard pieces at the same time. Bonus!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a fabulous week. 

Cheers and big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.