homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 26 April 2015

Cotton Spools and Bobbins...

Sometimes it may seem that I am quiet, and not creating much. But it usually means I am working behind the scenes, on something that I can't yet share. And this is the perfect example - three beautiful creations that I can finally share with you - all published in the current Australian Scrapbooking Ideas magazine (Issue 31). 
If you would like to recreate these projects, you will find the step-by-step instructions in the magazine, pages 70-73. 


My first creation is a sewing display decor item. 


I really enjoyed creating this project because I got to use up a lot of bits and pieces that I have been saving forever. 


These pretty babies, are photo holders. :)
The dress form shapes can be found on Pinterest. 

And finally, a pretty wreath for my daughter's room. She loves sewing and creating, and her favourite colours just happen to be black and red. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers and big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jules these are all stunning ...WOW you must have been creating for weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jules! Really stunning creating! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and how gorgeous are they? Love them all. Our daughters have much in common.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.