homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 1 September 2013

Purple Pumpkin September Sketch...

As some of you may know, I recently attended the Camp Mojo Retreat. And while I was there, I had the pleasure of attending not one, but two, of Louise Nelson's classes. Yes, I know Louise and I live in the same city, but other commitments have always prevented me from attending her local classes, lol! 


Anyway, when I saw the September sketch for Purple Pumpkin, I knew exactly what I was going to do with it, thanks to Louise. :-) And I am giving you fair warning now - you will be seeing a lot more of Louise's influence in my work over the coming weeks - I have found some new techniques to play with, and I have a lot of experimenting to do. A lot. :-D


Yes, I have used a lot of Purple Pumpkin goodies (twine, washi tape, fabric buttons, tickets, crochet doily, and bling flower) on this layout (along with some very old K&Company stickers). Don't you love it when you can mix the old with the new? 


Oh, and I got to play with some new release Imaginarium Designs chipboard, too. Keep an eye out for it - coming soon to a store near you. 


Seriously, I had so much fun creating this layout. I just loved being able to "play" and experiment with different products, in ways that I hadn't thought of before (let's just say I have a new love for embossing enamels and Dylusions, lol!). 


Here's the Purple Pumpkin September sketch designed by Debbie Burns. Just click on the link for all the details and entry guidelines. 

Happy scrapping everyone!
Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.