homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 2 September 2013

Kaisercraft Christmas Carol Collection...

Are you ready for Christmas? No? Well, I have something to help put you in the mood - the first of three new Kaisercraft Christmas paper collections - Christmas Carol...


"Peace Love Joy"
This is the first project I created with this range. There are more photos and details on the Kaisercraft blog. Just click on this link


I just adored all the Poinsettia flowers and leaves - perfect for fussy cutting. :-)

And my second project - a Christmas "JOY" wall hanging.
Seriously, I cannot wait for Christmas so I can hang this on my wall. I just love the colours, and the way the red just pops off the page. 
Just click on the link for more details and photos on the Kaisercraft Blog. Plus you will find more projects and inspiration from my team mates. 

Cheers and big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your work is amazing! You captured Christmas in your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.