homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Kaisercraft Santa's List...

Are you ready for even more Christmas inspiration? Don't worry - we're not even close to being finished with Christmas - there is still more to come on Friday, lol! 


I love 'untraditional" Christmas colours - so I had a blast creating this Santa's Sleigh with the Santa's List collection from Kaisercraft. I wasn't to create something fun for my girls, and I think this fits the bill perfectly.  I have plans to fill the sleigh with Christmas goodies. (They have been fighting over who will have it in their room - hello??? It's going on the Christmas table!!!). 


 Here are a few close-ups with all the details. 


I know it's a bit hard to see, but I've covered all the sleigh edges with coarse crystal. In real life, it almost looks like snow. 


Yes, I even glittered the roses, lol! And in case you are wondering why I added roses to my sleigh, it was a little plain without, and I decided to channel my inner "Snow Queen" to help add a little charm and sweetness. 


No, you are not seeing things - I created TWO cards. Ha! I think I am slowly getting the hang of this card thing (about time, I say!!!). And yes, I went with the cute option. :-)


If you would like to view more details of these projects, plus view more inspiration from my team  members, just click on the link to the Kaisercraft blog - right here

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you will join me on Friday for even more Christmas goodness. 

Happy scrapping, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like your designs! It's so cute and fun! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.