homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 27 April 2013

PaperHaus Cupcake Love...

One of the things I love the most about working on the PaperHaus design team is the opportunity to create new things, and to play outside my comfort zone. And today's share is no different - you can find more details about this project on the PaperHaus blog.


I recently purchased this $5 cupcake stand at a discount store. As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Which is kind of funny for me, because usually I like to think about it for a bit first. I created this the same day that I purchased it - another first for me, lol!


I had these Kaisercraft papers sitting on my desk from another project I had just completed (a  mini album which I will share eventually), and it all just came together by accident. Yes, truly. 


And by creating the paper flower cupcake, I can display this all year round. :-D


I can't wait for my girl's to have their birthday's this year so that I can use this for their birthday cupcakes. Fun!!!!!

Oh, and I am not finished with the off-the-page stuff yet. I found more glorious items in the discount store, so stay tuned. :-D

Hope you are having an awesome weekend.
Cheer, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.