homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 8 November 2012

Well, Hello Grunge!!!

I decided to take a walk on the wild side, and try something different. I love Finnibair's style of scrapping, and used that as my inspiration for this layout. The main difference is that I have added lots and lots of bling and sparkle to mine, lol!

"MAGIC IN THE AIR"
I created this layout as part of my November DT projects for Imaginarium Designs. You can find a full run down of my techniques and photos on the Imaginarium Designs blog. (And if you leave a comment on the ID blog, you will be in the running to win some fabulous ID chipboard goodies!!!).

Here's a close-up and some details of what I did with the chipboard. 
Lots of layering, texture, and bling. Sigh...it makes me happy. :-)
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy scrapping!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Totally didn't pick this as yours when I saw it on the ID blog (thought it was by Heather Jacobs at first glance!!)
    This is stunning! I think the addition of all the sparkle and bling is a stroke of genius :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.