homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 1 November 2012

A Halloween First...

Well, there's a first time for everything, lol! This time, it was my first ever off-the-page Halloween project for PaperHaus. Since we don't really celebrate Halloween here in Australia, I've never bothered creating any projects for this celebration. But all that changed this year!

I wasnt sure if I wanted to laugh or cry when I found out my October project for PaperHaus had to be a Halloween theme. Me? Do Halloween? Really? Bwahahahahahaha!!! Yep, that was pretty much my reaction. But since I love nothing better than a challenge, I jumped in, and came up with a Halloween banner. 


You can find all the details on the PaperHaus blog. I share extra photos and details on how to create your own banner (it's really easy!).

Hugs and more hugs,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jules and I have to tell you I adore your new blog!! Love that little owl sitting up there! Em did a fab job with it!! Makes me want to get her to do one for me too...will give it some big consideration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.