homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 8 March 2012

Want A Fun Challenge?

We have a gorgeous colour inspiration challenge for you over at Scrapbook Kits. I am definitely going to have to find some time to create a layout for this!!!

March Inspiration Challenge (picture found on Pinterest).
So, do you want to play?
Then just click here for details to enter, and join in the fun.

And for those of you who prefer a sketch, we have this sketch designed by yours truly. What do you think? Does it look like fun? I think it does, and I will DEFINITELY be creating a layout based on this sketch - I will share it when I am finished.
So, if you would like to join in for the March Sketch, just click here.
And remember, we LOVE playing with new people too. Everyone is welcome. All the details can be found on the Scrapbook Kits blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.