homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 26 March 2012

Imaginarium Designs Project No.2 March

Today I get to share my second March project for Imaginarium Designs. Yay! (And I still have one more project to go). Just click on the Imaginarium Designs blog (right here) for the full details and to see all the other inspiration from the team.

This started out as a desire to use some stickers and transparencies that I had purchased. It then took on a mind of its own, lol! I am absolutely thrilled with the end result - I've layered mists; washi tape; rub-ons; transparencies; stickers; stitching; and papers to achieve this look.

Techniques Used on Imaginarium Designs chipboard: Both the mirrored bracket and mini oval frame were coated with a Krylon gold leaf pen. Once dry, I added a paper background, and adhered it to my page with Helmar Liquid Scrapdots. Kaisercraft Sparklets and Blossoms were added for further detail and decoration. The "YOU&ME" phrase was coated with Ingvilde Bolme/Prima ink. I then sprayed it with Helmar Vellum spray, and quickly sprinkled Doodlebug glitter over the top before the spray could dry. I then simply tapped off the excess glitter, and adhered the phrase to my layout.

Other products used: Crate papers; Hambly transparencies; Hambly rub-ons; Hambly Washi Tape; Kaisercraft rhinestones; Kaisercraft Blossoms; Kaisercraft Sparklets; Teresa Collins transparency; Heidi Swapp flourish sticker.

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright and colourful page, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY REALLY LOVE that gauze behind the main photo and those transparencies ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.